Campaign Producer, Maternity Cover
Reporting to the Deputy Head of Operations, The Stylist Group
· Deliver campaigns on brief, on budget and on time to the satisfaction of all internal and external stakeholders.
· Take total ownership of partnerships through to the successful delivery from start to end, for multi-platform campaigns.
· To be considered as a positive and proactive team member – an expert in production, with a solutions-focused mind-set.
· Work with a number of clients, suppliers, developers, colleagues and freelancers to shape the deliverables required for the assigned campaign.
· Support the Campaign Production team in changes in processes/structure.
· Anticipate any issues and/or problems; finding appropriate solutions that work for the client and The Stylist Group.
· Work closely with the internal stakeholders to ensure the creative execution is on brief. Become the internal voice for the client.
· To uphold the standards and ethos of the Stylist brand.
To apply, please send a covering letter outlining why you are best suited to this role, plus your CV to Head of Operations, Alexander.Stanhope@stylist.co.uk
Deadline for applications: Thursday 28th March 2019
Please note: We thank you in advance for any applications; only candidates invited for interview will be contacted. No Agencies please.